Effective as of January 2022
1. General Provisions
1.3 The domain soc-promotion.com has a position of a 'controller' as defined in EU GDPR and it shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with, the principles relating to the processing of personal data. We can be contacted by sending a request via the contact form on https://soc-promotion/contact.
2. Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
2.1 We might collect some of your personal information to provide you with our services. The information in question is only required to complete your request for services and isn't collected for any other purpose. We request the following personal information:
- e-mail address;
- Instagram or other social media username depending on the service of choice;
- IP address.
2.2 Your e-mail address will be used for the following causes:
- To process your order. We will use your e-mail address to make sure you receive updates on your order and payment status, and for marketing purposes, if you will allow us to do so via the consent box.
- To receive notifications. If you consented to receive notifications from us, we will use your e-mail address to send them. These notifications will be mostly about upcoming events, policy updates, and other use experience-related purposes.
- To contact us. We will use your e-mail address to send there a relevant response to your contact form inquiries.
2.3 We use a third-party data processor for sending emails called SendGrid. We might forward your e-mail address to SendGrid to process your Information on our behalf. The service operates under the term of a 'processor' within the meaning of the EU GDPR while we remain the data controller concerning your information. SendGrid adheres to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
2.4 We will collect your social media username(s) depending on the service you choose to provide our services. When you order a package of our services we will need a username of the account you order these services for to deliver your order.
2.5 We use security systems to stop attacks and exploits of our website. This means we will use your IP address to determine whether it shows malicious signs or not. We collect this data to secure the integrity of the website's operation and the database storing all user information.
2.6 Some of our services might not be available if we will not be able to collect the information mentioned above. We also have a right to keep records of the contents of users' complaints, compliments, and questions to improve our services. The information stored for these purposes is free from any personally identifiable data.
2.7 We do not rent, sell, or give out users' personal information to any third-party service. All the data collected on the website is used for marketing purposes and internal use to provide the integrity of services. On legal occasions, we can be forced to share personal information to comply with government requests and court orders.
2.8 We have developed a set of security measures to ensure the protection of users' information that we collect. We use security protocols to keep this data safe from exploits, misuse, and any kind of modification. You have the right to request the removal of any information about you and we will comply no later than 24 hours.
2.9 We fully acknowledge the high priority of personal information safety. Therefore, we partner only with authorized information processors. However, there is no 100% guarantee of full data protection. If we are to suspect or discover a data breach, we will immediately notify the appropriate supervisory authority and users. The notification will be sent no later than 72 hours after the first discovery of the data breach.
2.10 Information is processed automatically without any human intervention by default. However, when you contact us and we already have some of the data you consented to share with us, a real person will process it to provide you with appropriate customer support.
2.11 Users can request the access, modification, and erasure of any or all of their personal information stored by Soc-Promotion. Such requests can be submitted via contact form.
3. Collection and Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
3.1 Our website collects some general and automatically generated data when a user visits the website. We store this general information in the server log files. Such information includes:
- the browser type and version;
- the operating system of the device used to get access to the website;
- the website from which the user got referred to our website;
- the exact date and time of the access to our website;
- the name of the service provider of the device, and other similar data.
We use this information to make our website more user-friendly and improve the user experience while also providing security protocols with enough information to protect our website from attacks.
3.2 We do not use this information to get any conclusions about our users. The purposes of the use of this data narrow down to the following:
- to deliver the content of our website in the correct way;
- to optimize the content and the advertisement;
- to ensure the long-term lifespan of technologies we use;
- to provide law authorities with information for investigation in case of an attack. The non-personally identifiable data is stored separately from personal data in our server log files.
4. Storage and transfer of Information
4.1 Information is securely stored on our servers. These servers are operated and maintained following privacy safeguards and policies.
4.2 We store the information on our servers only for the duration necessary for providing our services and keeping the integrity of our databases intact. We maintain records of processing any activity to demonstrate compliance with EU GDPR.
5. Information retention period
5.1 When you register an account on Soc-Promotion, we store your information for as long as you have an active account. When you delete the account, your personal information can be stored in backup storage for up to 30 days in order to keep our backup storage functioning properly.
5.2 If you did not register an account on Soc-Promotion but provided us with data necessary to receive services from us, we will delete the collected data after 14 days of receiving this information.
6. User's Rights
6.1 Every user may request to:
Have a disclosure if their personal information is processed, access the personal information stored on our website, and get other supplementary information regarding personal data the website uses.
Get a copy of all the personal information they consciously submitted to Soc-Promotion in a readable and structured format.
Correct their personal information that can be influenced by Soc-Promotion.
Delete their personal information.
Restrict and reject the processing of personal information by Soc-Promotion.
File a complaint with a supervisory authority if the use of personal information on the website is somehow abused.
6.2 These rights may be limited if they are subject to Soc-Promotion legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
7. Cookies and similar technologies
8. Third-Party Websites, Services, and cookies
8.1 Our website or our e-mails can contain links to external websites outside our domain. We take no responsibility for the privacy policies and practices of external websites. If you follow such links, you do it at your own risk.
8.3 We use the Google Ads service to keep a track of when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
10. Contact Information